cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email

A5a

No reward card email

Hello I have not received my reward card email, Ive been with company since Nov 9 2021, tried ringing customer service number not working. I did not apply through 3rd party,
I have spent over an hour on the website trying to work out how to resolve this
So any help will be greatly appreciated
5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: No reward card email

Hiya @A5a, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that you were expecting a reward and have not received this. I have taken a further look at the account and provided a further response on this here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=220984699

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from email to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
r_a_starr

I’m in exactly the same boat. I feel misled as the deal factored in the reward card and it’s not turned up in my in box since November. Apparently take it out with MSE, but where so you contact them?
A5a

Yes, I feel cheated too, I made the decision to go with plusnet based on the reward... I've used the reward card type deals before through MSE and never had a problem. I will try looking in to it with MSE but like you I'm unsure how. Thanks for the tip though r_a_starr
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@A5a

I'm sorry to see you've not heard about your reward card.

I don't believe there's anything MSE can do, because cashback/reward cards are done direct through us regardless whether you sign up through an affiliate or via our website. The only exception to this rule is if you go through a cashback site like Quidco or TopCashback, in which case you'd contact them.

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can generally affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

@r_a_starr

I can't find your account from the details you've provided in your forum profile.

Can you private message me your username, so I can take a closer look please? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet