cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email!!

FIXED
JAMESG1962

Re: No reward card email!!

Sorry to jump on this thread ,but im having same trouble. No Email regarding voucher /card .Signed up in December

Contacted Plusnet, they told me to contact Pure Card .Sent Email to pure card got reply stating they have no reference or  details of me.

They suggested I get back in contact with  "BT"  Which i thought very strange .

Have tried ringing Plusnet without success.

Where do I  go from here ? 

Can somebody  Moderator /Admin  see if its possible to sort this out .

Thanks 🙏🤞

Falcon

My account was set-up and running on Wed 13/01/2021, but as yet have have not received my reward card.

Richcarpenter3

Hi, I have the same problem. I joined Plusnet on 29th March 2021 and should have received a reward card email, but I haven’t received anything
Tags (1)
Xanadu_2
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

@Richcarpenter3 wrote:
I joined Plusnet on 29th March 2021 and should have received a reward card email, but I haven’t received anything.

You should allow up to ten days for the email to arrive. I got my email on the seventh day and everything went smoothly after that.

😀

Tags (1)
Kippadee

Hi, my connection has been activated for 2 weeks now but have not received my confirmation email about my reward card? Noticed other people have had this issue and was hoping you could help
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Kippadee,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
JAC321
Hooked

No reward card email. I've been with plusnet since the early May.  The  reward was one of the reasons I signed up and one of the reasons I didn't go with BT. Is it deliberately difficult to find or claim? I've had no message on how to claim and nothing sent to the email address that I signed up with. I spoke to customer services a fortnight ago and was told that I would get an email and my reward for signing up to Plusnet. Again I've heard nothing. This needs to be looked into by Trading Standards. 

Tags (1)
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good evening @JAC321

Thanks for reaching out, I can see that an escalation has been raised on our end regarding this, so I've just sent over an email to the agent who raised this. they're not in at the moment but should respond soon. Once I've had a response I'll be in touch.

In the meantime, please advise on how you signed up, was it directly through ourselves or via a comparison site? If so, which one?

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
JAC321
Hooked

Hi and thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I think I signed up by going to your website but can't be sure. I did look at comparison websites but not sure how I joined. Sorry I can't be more precise. I Look forward to hearing from you. Kindest regards.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem @JAC321

I'd be happy to raise another cashback escalation on our end, however we'd ideally need to know how you signed up, and how much was on the advertised Reward Card. If you signed up through TopCashback or QuidCo, I'd advise you to contact them directly as these are issued by themselves.

With MoneySupermarket this differs slightly, in that its "auto redemption", so you won't receive any emails, but your Reward will arrive via post within 60 days of the account going live.

Adam
JAC321
Hooked

Hi It definitely wasn't the first two you mentioned. I thought I'd done it directly with Plusnet. It was a 70 or 75 pound reward for joining. If that's any help.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your response @JAC321

So if you've signed up directly through ourselves, we'd have some sort of promo code on the account which we would be able to attribute to the Purecard offer.

however as this is not the case, and you've already been in touch with Purecard themselves, I've raised a new escalation with our Billing Team regarding this matter. I'll be in touch directly once I've had a response.

Adam
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @JAC321 

I've just sent you an email if you'd like to have a look. Feel free to respond on here or via SMS.

If you respond via SMS, give me a nudge on here and I'll pop back into the account to have a look.

Adam
JAC321
Hooked

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. Kind regards 

sophieg123

I've not received My reward card email either. I've been in touch with several people via email. And keep getting passed to someone else.
Sophieg123