Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email!!

FIXED
HShirley

Re: No reward card email!!

Hi Help Team 😊
I hope you will be able to resolve this issue for me too...... I signed up to Plusnet in June 2020 and have still not received my Plusnet Reward Card email.
I have tried sending emails but have had no reply, so I’m hoping this might be more effective?
Yours hopefully 🙏
HShirley

Hi it’s me again......
I would like to add that I realise it’s a few months since I signed up to Plusnet, but I am an NHS front line worker in a ridiculously busy department and have been totally preoccupied with the current situation.
I have definitely not received an email into spam either.....
I will be so grateful if you could resolve this for me ☺️
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @LewisReed an @pacman81,

We can see that the reward has been redeemed and if the cards have not yet arrived you will need to speak with the reward team on 0800 587 1995 or you can email plusnet@purecard.com. They will be able to look into this for you.

Hello @HShirley,

I will look into this now and email you shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
BettyC

I have the same problem. Joined Plusnet in July and have messaged and emailed several times as I have not received an email link for my reward card.

BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Hi @BettyC

Thanks for posting. I have sent you an email and attempted to call you. Please review your emails for an update on your reward card or click on the following link.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=209466546.

Thanks, Chris.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
pinpin
Hooked

Hi Chris,

Please could you look into my account as well - my service was activated in August 2020, but I still haven't received a reward card email.

Thanks

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @pinpin,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
pinpin
Hooked

Hi Emily,

I've checked the FAQ - my package said it came with a reward card, but I havent received an email, and there's nothing in my spam folder.

pinpin
Hooked

Hi @EmilyD,

If there's a more appropriate channel to enquire about this, perhaps it could be added to the FAQ?

The only reason I replied here was because I could find nothing pertinent in the FAQ, and this forum looked to be where others, who had similar issues, had made progress.
KatyP

Hi, can anyone help please.  I managed to complete my registration for the reward card, but no activation code was received.  Almost 2 months on and still waiting as I can't get on the link to enter the code again.  Anyone able to direct me please?  Thanks

Nina100

Contact Trading Standards and get out of Plusnet as soon as after you get yr reward.

There are hundreds of people in same boat as you. I was once - but sorted it after about 5 months!!

pinpin
Hooked

How did you sort yours out in the end, it doesn't seem like anything is going to get done from the forums anymore either...
KatyP

Hi, Eventually sorted out after too many emails to count, hours on hold (makes a joke of their claim they answer within a few hundred seconds!), and 5 conversations with customer service.  Definitely won't be staying with these once contract is up so if anyone can recommend a decent broadband provider, please let me know.  Thanks

al595017
Hooked

Hi, After a number of emails pointing out that I thought it was a scam but offering them a number of possible reasons they could be for people  not receiving their reward email, I was offered a cheque for £50. I was not offered any answers why there were so many people not receiving their rewards emails so I still think this is just another sharp business practice. They wanted me to state that sending me a £50 cheque would resolve the issue. It does resolve the issue I personally had with them but they offered no explanation for so many having this problem. Plusnet offered no proposal for resolving the issue for all those that were complaining so I would suggest that you have to continue to contact ofcom and Trading Standards until you are offered what you are due.

KatyP

Hello again, thought I was sorted but now having trouble actually using the card!  Shops are telling me they've never seen a card like it, and when trying to pay for it, card keeps getting rejected.  Absolutely sickened by whole experience with Plusnet.