Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email!!

FIXED
al595017
Hooked

Re: No reward card email!!

Thanks SammyM but that does not help as there is no answer to the original question "What do we do if we have not received the reward Card email?" Did you even bother to read our posts or are you just fobbing us off?

You are still advertising these rewards on TV but not being honest and fulfilling them.

You have 48 hours to sort this or I will complain to the advertising standards authority and trading standards.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

al595017
Hooked

I have made a complaint to OFCOM. You should not be making these offers of Rewards for taking out a contract when you have no intention of giving them.

codjerlfc
Dabbler

Spot on al595017, we need to get everyone who has posted on these forums to get together and start something, I find it appalling that they are advertising gift cards in their adverts when thousands of current customers haven't received theirs.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @al595017 

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues claiming your Cashback Reward.

I have checked out our systems and can see that the claim email was sent to the email address you provided upon sign up on 18/08/2020 and then again on 25/08/2020. 

I've opened a support ticket on your account ( link  ) with images showing the above. 

Please feel free to respond to the ticket so that I can address any further issues you may have regarding this. 

All the best 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
alexismcc

Please help me!! I’ve been a new customer since September and received no email with my reward card info. I was patiently waiting for it, but think I’ve been forgotten 😔
Phoenix666
Hooked

Totally agree. I've been told they sent me an email and as I didn't contact them within a certain time then it's my tough luck yet no evidence of them ever sending me the email. I've also seen on here responses from Plusnet saying they've sent 2 emails out to people prior to them raising concerns but why would they send only 1 email out to some but 2 out to others! Absolute joke of a company and I'll never use them again once my contract is up! 😠😠
Phoenix666
Hooked

Good luck with that! It's a total scam to get people to sign up! ☹
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@alexismcc Your account's tracked on an offer from a cashback site either TopCashback or Quidco. You'll need to contact them for the cashback. If you're trying to claim a reward card as well, our cashback FAQs Here advise that you can't claim two different types of cashback.

@Phoenix666 I'm sorry to see you feel that way. If you hadn't received the email within 10 days of your service going live and chased this up with us within 2 months before the email expired as per our cashback FAQs Here then we could've got that manually redeemed for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Phoenix666
Hooked

It says on the FAQs to contact purecard if you haven't received the email so they can resend it which I did, and rather than resend they just replied to say they'd sent my request to the Plusnet Team to which I got no further response, which then led me to post on here. It also says on FAQ that you need to activate the card within 3 months of issuance which, if issued to me (apparently) in August would have given me until November to activate if I'd received it. I am yet to receive any proof an email was ever sent in the first place and find it hard to believe that of all the emails ever received from Plusnet this is the only one ever to be missed by me 🤔
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @Phoenix666 

Based on what you've said I've escalated this to our billing team.

As soon as I know more I'll let you know, this should be within the next 5 working days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
al595017
Hooked

Hi Emily D, I have tried the link you gave but it does not connect. In line with others that have received advice and links they lead nowhere. It is pretty obvious to anyone that you have a system in place that is designed to stop people receiving the cashback that you are advertising. Do you really think that people are going to ignore an email that gives them substantial amounts of money! You are lying when you say that you have sent the emails. Show us the server records that show the emails have been sent.

I would advise everyone to complain to OFCOM as I have done. It only takes a few minutes to do and although Ofcom will not investigate individual cases if enough people complain they will instruct Trading Standards to investigate the company.

Also write to your MP and post on social media to stop other people being scammed by Plusnet. Make the point that Plus net are saying they have sent emails for people to claim but folk are not claiming within 7 days so they are not paying. In fact people are not receiving any claim email.

No one is going to ignore emails giving them these cashbacks if they actually receive the email.

Plusnet have our bank details and could easily transfer the cashback automatically after a month or two contract payments but they have put in place this system so that they can renege on this part of their contract with their customers. 

It is despicable business practice that preys on the most vulnerable. Their could be parents relying on this for Xmas presents for their children.

Phoenix666
Hooked

After much perseverance I was offered a cheque or bill credit for £50...strange I got this rather than the proof of sending the reward email in the first place that I requested. 🤔

Keep hassling them people and don't take no for an answer. I will still be complaining to OFCOM and anyone else that will listen and will never use Plusnet again when contracts end. Disgraceful behaviour.
LewisReed
Hooked

Hi I've not received a rewards card email either can you please look into it for me?
Thanks

Lewis Reed
LewisReed
Hooked

Still not heard a peep and still can't get through to customer service... Not good treatment for a Brand new customer 😔
pacman81

Hi WillF,  I am also awaiting my reward card. 2 weeks over last day it should have arrived and I've received no email or card in the mail.

Please help Smiley