cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email!!

FIXED
Jeanette45d

Re: No reward card email!!

Hi had no email or post with reward card plus no one gets back to me either can you see where it is
SN
Hooked

I have no connection with Plusnet, apart from being a very dissatisfied customer.

However, fill out the form on this site. Let them sort it or advise you. But you must be patient.

Maurive

Hi i just realised that i haven't been sent my reward card, i signed up about two months ago but haven't had the email. can someone help please/ Thank you

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hello @Maurive Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Maurive

hi thanks for the reply, i went through the faqs last night, however i have not been sent any email for the reward card

geoff7

I am having this problem also, This will not do !

They do not make it easy by any means,.  My renewed contract started on 16th Sept and still no email, or any info how to claim it, This will still not do !

Can any one at Plusnet HELP.

£50 Reward Card I could really do with.

Geoff Eaton

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @geoff7, thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I've now escalated this internally to our billing team and will provide an update here once I have a response. 

Thanks. 

codjerlfc
Dabbler

Good luck with that, I've had this response three times now and still no email to apply for my gift card. If anyone asks me if plusnet are any good I now always tell them that yeh, the broadband service they've provided me with is fine, but if your signing up for the gift card or because the gift card makes their deal better than others, don't bother because they will try everything to not have to give you the card. I've been waiting since March now.
geoff7

I quite agree with everything you say, thanks for replying,

It seems to me that it's a ploy just to get you to sign up.

As for Award Winning Customer Service, I don't think so at all, despite what the T.V. Ads say.

The Web site is surely due for a Massive update, it's so Confusing at the moment.

Geoff

Phoenix666
Hooked

Hi. I, like so many people it would seem, have not received an email about my reward card and I signed up to a new contract in July. Tried calling, emailing and via the reward card supplier who unlike Plusnet did reply but could only pass on to Plusnet to sort...still not heard anything.
I've been with Plusnet Broadband quite a few times over the years and am also a mobile customer..no issues at all so it would be a shame for my opinion of Plusnet to be tarnished for the sake of a gift card. It would be appreciated if you could look into this for me and hopefully arrange for me to receive my reward card very soon.

Thanks in advance
al595017
Hooked

I have not received any email regarding the Reward card since my broadband went live in August. How do I contact someone to get this sorted. Its like so many scams businesses use these days to get your money without giving what they promised. Time trading standards looked into this. They should be taken to Court.

Anna-Mili

Hi I am also missing this card and the email instruction to how to get this card - i have been with plusnet for a couple of months now. How do I sort this?

Thank you

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello Guys,

I am sorry to hear you haven't received your cashback as of yet and for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Phoenix666
Hooked

I already checked all that before posting on here. I'd appreciate if you could look to resend the email with the card instruction, if indeed it was sent previously which I don't believe it was but willing to be proven wrong on this occasion if it means I finally get the reward I signed up for! Thanks 😁
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @Phoenix666 

Having looked into this I've added a reply to the support ticket 208638914 you've raised

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet