Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email!!

FIXED
codjerlfc
Dabbler

Re: No reward card email!!

Hi Buttercup,

Could you please do the same for me I have tried calling and left multiple messages on these forums and have had no luck yet.
Please help!
luizab

I have registered for my services in June had my services installed and running since July, tried calling Plusnet, I twitted, I sent a Facebook message and no reply, when I call them always same problem- they are busy to take calls.. makes me really disapointed and I wish someone finally replied to me, I've been waiting for my £70 reward car email and I try to think positively eg that is like everyone else says is sorted at the end but I rang them so many times without a single chance to speak to a human

Matthew3

Hi, my broadband went active at the beginning of August but I still haven’t received my reward card email. I was advised it would take up to 10 days. Can anyone help? thanks

HP2

My broadband service went live on 25 June.  However, I have yet to receive the £75 Reward Card email, which I expected to receive within 10 working days of the service.

A big part of the reason I joined plusnet was the £75 rewards card. Is someone able to shed any light on this?

sarosijd

@WillF I have the same problem. My service went live on 8th April but I havent received any information relating to my rewards card yet.

ksmallwood

I also have not received my email. Emailed customers services, got a reply to say it had been resent and it still isn’t there. I don’t see how that is possible if I have received every other email fine. Not happy. Can I get this sorted please.
Stephanie2
Dabbler

When I joined plusnet there was a promotion on for a reward card offer, my account is now active but I have not received any email regarding the reward card yet.
luizab

Try calling them you have 30 days from the day of your service becoming active to receive an en e-mail with a link, if after 10 days you haven't received it it's best if you speak to a person I tried today myself and spoke To Aaron despite the fact I am now 30 days over this period my case has been forwarded to escalation team and I should receive a reply in a next 7 days (I hope!)

Leigh080898

I have had no email aswell I emailed the plus net reward team to be told plus net hasnt handed my details over now I mainly joint plus net because of the things I was promised 1 great customer service and 2 £75 reward card for joining I have emailed plus net with no reply I am completely angry at the way this has been dealt with
Stephanie2
Dabbler

I signed up via top cashback at the same time as the reward card offer was on thinking nothing of it. No plusnet are saying no details for my reward card and my cashback is still showing as pending. I don't expect both but I don't think I'm going to get any of them to, think its been done in such a way where the cashback and reward card cancel each other out. Bit disappointed as that's main reason I joined plusnet and as a new mum it would have come in handy.
vixW

Hello, I am also waiting for my reward email, I received an email stating it would be sent within 10 days of activating my broadband which was done on 06.08.20, but as yet I have had no further communication. Please can you advise how I can receive my £75 reward, I have been on hold to customer services for 10 minutes and still not been able to speak to anyone. Thanks
m_agar

Hi,

I too received a renewal offer on 10th May and renewed the next day however I have yet to receive an email for the £70 reward card! My contract actually renewed at the beginning of August so maybe I'm being too impatient?

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Regards,

Mark

Stephanie2
Dabbler

Not impressed with plusnet, my top cashback account showed plusnet had confirmed that I was eligible for the cashback deal, so i thought great problem solved. Nope plusnet are saying that there a promo code on my account but it doesn't entitle me to anything. So why on earth would be it there? Very disappointed as the cashback deal was one of the main reasons i signed up, wo now plusnet have me signed in to a contract for 18 months and they haven't had to pay out anything, very clever of them.
SN
Hooked

Plusnet say "We aim to be number one for customer service". but not for me. I am 82. I don't understand lots of things on this site or the internet or routers etc. etc.

Plusnet said "I have requested the cheque via our billing team. This will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days or sooner"
.That was the second time I was promised a cheque, as my reward card did not work.

I have raised tickets, emailed to directors - all with the help of my grandchildren and my sons and daughter, as I do not undrstand this business.

My sons persuaded me to have Plusnet broadband so I can see my great-grandchildren in Canada on Skype but I have been so stressed by Plusnet messing me around, I can't do anything.

Can anyone help me in this matter of principle?

Thank you.

katielibberson

Hi, I have had a similar email. My plus net order was set up for August this year and promised a reward card or cashback worth £75 but I haven't had anything to confirm this, could anyone help me get this sorted?

Tags (3)