Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email...

FIXED
ajstone

Re: No reward card email...

Hello,

I joined Plusnet recently and my services commenced on 16th June. I have not yet received any email to claim my reward card. I was told I would receive this 10 days after commencement of the service. Can you please advise what is happening with my email. I have tried to contact via Twitter and Chat, but no one can help.

Many thanks

faspden01

I went live on 25th May and as yet I have not received an email

keythong

I'm a bit confused because I never got an email either. I renewed my contract for 18 months on a special offer deal that gave me the same deal as new customers, which includes the £60 reward card. My new 18 month contract was activated on the 10/07/20 and I was expecting the email within 10 days of my new contract being activated? Here is what it says on FAQ: You'll be sent an email to the address you gave when you signed up. You'll normally receive this within 10 working days of your service being activated.

So where do I go from here?

faspden01

Does anyone know an email address to direct this correspondence. For a comms company, they do not make it easy to carry this out. They seem to allow twitter, but not email. Email address of the CEO might help.

jwsg
Rising Star

I've also taken advantage of the renewal deal. The 10 working days applies to new sign-ups, and don't forget 10 working days is 2 weeks - 14 days. For existing customers the FAQ actually specifies 28 working days, and recent replies on the many threads on this subject are saying to wait up to 60.

Whenever you make an account change it's worth looking at the ticket history https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search as the system generates a ticket at each stage of the process. If you check for a closed ticket on the day of activation you should see one mentioning the reward card as it doesn't get mentioned on the order confirmation emails. At least then you'll know another email is due some time.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi all. @ajstone @faspden01 I've checked the accounts and updated you via email regarding the cashback. @keythong I couldn't locate your account unfortunately, if you've renewed with us you might be on a different redemption method for cashback. If you'd like to send me a PM with the account username I'll check that out for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
faspden01

To WillF,

Thank you for sorting this out. I still think an email address as a point of contact would be better. I have not migrated up to Twitter, I will leave that for Donald Trump

DeeK

Hi WillF,

Are you able to help me as well please? I still haven't received any emails although my service became active more than 10 working days ago.

Thanks!

GL3

Hello,

I have the same issue - no reward card email was sent to me. I went live on the 13th of July 2020. Kindly look into this, Many thanks. 

keythong

Hi, just a quick update on my query.

A very helpful plusnet yorkshireman phoned me up and explained that I would receive an email after 28 days (not working days but normal days) to make my claim I actually got the email yesterday so for me it was 18 days.

I hope this helps others.

Jemstants

I went live on 16/06 and have not received my reward card email either, could someone look into for me too?
Thank you 😊
Tags (1)
DeeK

I really don't understand how PlusNet thinks this is OK. I contacted the customer services team via Twitter too and its been a week and I have not yet heard back from them. Also not getting any answers here?!

AP6

Hello,

Same problem for me...

I changed my broadband package with Plusnet and it went live on 21 July 2020 and I was then expecting an email for a Reward Card, as part of the deal, within 10 working days, but it hasn't arrived.

Thanks, in advance of some kind help please.

alanr53

Same here went live 16!6/20 no reward card and can't get through on the phone.
Hanlou

Hello

Like a number of Plusnet customers it seems, I have not received a Reward card email to claim my reward for signing-up to Plusnet. I went live with Unlimited Fibre on 26/5/20 and at first the indication was that I would receive an email with 10 days of activation. However I then saw on this Forum that the email is sent 60 days after activation, so I waited...

It is now 80+days since I went live and nothing!

Please can someone at Plusnet do whatever is necessary to start the claim, as it is seems like it is not an automatic process as one would expect! Thank you (I first posted this on Saturday but I've heard nothing from Plusnet since - please help!)