Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email!!

FIXED
becki
Hooked

Re: No reward card email!!

Thank you LilyHs. I just rang them and it's a good job I did as it was nearly out of time for claiming. They have claimed it for me. 

Joshuaaargh

I am also still waiting for my reward card - i have been connected since the 13/7.
Nibber85

I’m still waiting on my email for reward card as well ☹️
erzoom

Could you please find out when my card will be sent? I've heard there are folk losing out on claiming it because you guys never sent it. Everyone else is back to work, what's Plusnets excuse?

TE40

Hello. I too have not received my £50 reward card email after two weeks. I went live on 21st July. Please would you mind having a look into this for me? Regards.

glynnt600
Hooked

I too have not received the reward email,can you also look into it.
becki
Hooked

I had this same problem so I rang customer services and they sorted it for me. They told me the email had been sent but often goes to spam (I check mine regularly and know it didn't go there) but they then claimed it for me and I got the card in the post about a week later. I would defo recommend ringing them especially if you have been waiting a long time as there is a time limit on it. 

glynnt600
Hooked

Thanks Becki, phoned customer services today,and they sorted it for me.

Nibber85

@WillF @MatthewWheeler hi there is it possible you can look into where my email is to receive my reward card. I went live on the 17th July and still no sign of email to claim my reward card. I’ve checked spam mail as well
SteveB2

Hi,

I have the same problem.  My Plusnet Unlimited Fibre went live on the 17th Of July.  I have still not had an e-mail allowing me to claim the card.  I have exchanged e-mails with Level1 UK Customer Support (Level1.UKCustomerSupport@bhnetwork.com); however, it seems to have hit a brick wall.  I have tried calling Customer Support and get a voice message telling me they are too busy and call back later this has happened 3 times now.  I thought Plusnet prided itself on customer service!!  Is there anyone that can help on this.

SteveB2

Tried the phone again.  This time after 30 min wait got through to charming young lady who says it should be with me in about 30 days.  I wait with bated breath!!

erzoom

Hi, I've been trying to contact Plusnet customer services over the phone every day now for nearly a week with the same prerecorded message stating how busy they are and to call back later. Not only have Plusnet failed to hold up their end of a sales promotion that was one of the reasons I signed up, but have failed to answer a simple call to help fix my intermittent internet connection issue. If you look into my account I am sure you will notice that my bill has not been paid this month and for very good reasons. The day my bill is due you are very quick to remind me it wasn't paid but not quick to answer my calls. 

Hanlou

Hello

Like a number of Plusnet customers it seems, I have not received a Reward card email to claim my reward for signing-up to Plusnet. I went live with Unlimited Fibre on 26/5/20 and at first the indication was that I would receive an email with 10 days of activation. However I then saw on this Forum that the email is sent 60 days after activation, so I waited...

It is now 80+days since I went live and nothing!

Please can someone at Plusnet do whatever is necessary to start the claim, as it is seems like it is not an automatic process as one would expect! Thank you 

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi @erzoom, I'm sorry that your email to claim your cashback seems to have gotten lost! I tried to call to have a chat with you about this but unfortunately I didn't get through. I left a voicemail on your mobile about this.

So that you don't miss out, I've claimed it for you - your cashback should be with you in the next 30 days.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
Nibber85

I finally managed to get through to customer services who have claimed the gift card for me. So anyone who hasn’t received the email just keep trying customer services and they’ll sort you out.