cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reward card email!!

FIXED
Saffron-Moss

No reward card email!!

Hi, my broadband went active on the 1st of May 2020 but I still haven’t received my reward card email. I was advised it would take up to 10 days. I signed up directly through Plusnet not a cash back site. If anyone could help I’d be very grateful...thank you Smiley
168 REPLIES 168
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: No reward card email!!

Fix

Hi @Saffron-Moss, welcome to the forums! I've looked into that for you and sent an email. Hope that sorts everything for you!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Wilinin

Hi - I have the same issue as this person - I joined Plusnet on 12th May, but have still not received the email for the £75 reward card. Please can you look into . Thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @Wilinin

I've created a ticket on your account with a direct link to claim your cashback which you can view by going here.

Once you've done this you'll receive it in the post within 30 days.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
mcf

Hi,

My service was activated 7 weeks ago and I still haven't received any notification regarding the £75 reward card. I posted on the forum three weeks ago but received no reply. I have also contacted the Plusnet reward card customer support but they have no details on their system and so have told me that no card has been ordered in my name. If someone could look into this for me it would be much appreciated.

M

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @mcf,

I'm sorry that you've not received your cashback redemption email and for the delay in getting back to you on here.

I've looked into this and can confirm that your cashback redemption email was sent on the 14th of May - I'm sorry that this hasn't come through to your ide. As this is the case, I've redeemed your cashback from here and you'll receive your reward in the post within the next 30 days.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
LilyHS

Hi I have the same problem. I haven't received an email about the reward card. My broadband went live on 29/05/2020

Many thanks in advance for your help! 

erzoom

Hi, my broadband and phone line went live on the 9th of July, I have searched for details of how to receive the reward card but cannot find anything. Can you help please? Thank you. 

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @LilyHS

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see that reward was already claimed for you as stated on this ticket.

@erzoom

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

erzoom

Hi, thanks for the reply, I did not find what I was looking for. If you could hep further that would be great. Thank you.

codjerlfc
Dabbler

Hi WillF, I too haven't received an email about my sign up reward (pretty sure it was the £75 Mastercard one).

My broadband went live on the 12/5/2020 so surely I should have received by now? 

Can you please look into this for me. Other than this,  my plusnet experience has been fine so far. 

Thanks! 

codjerlfc
Dabbler

Hi Tibzor, I too haven't received an email about my sign up reward (pretty sure it was the £75 Mastercard one).

My broadband went live on the 12/5/2020 so surely I should have received by now?

Can you please look into this for me. Other than this, my plusnet experience has been fine so far.

Thanks!
Andy39

Hi,

I've experienced the same problem. We signed up on the 16/5/20 and our broadband went live on 02/06/20.

We haven't received an email or anything to help us claim our  £50 reward card.

Some help would be much appreciated

Andy

becki
Hooked

Hi

I have had the same problem not receiving email about the reward card. My broadband went live on 26/5/2020. Please help. Thanks

LilyHS

Yes I called the customer service because I didn't get a reply here and they sorted it straight away.