cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone line for 6 days, still no broadband since 18th March 2021

LadyV

No phone line for 6 days, still no broadband since 18th March 2021

Switched to plusnet originally on 4th March 2021. Later queried with them (18th) as I still hadn't had my router. On the 18th March my phone line was disconnected. I rang and log numerous tickets and was told there was an issue with an open order (which to date, I still have no knowledge of) which resulted in my order not being processed correctly. It was progressed and I finally had confirmation that my phone line was being connected 24th March 2021. Much to my dismay I was allocated a new number, even though my request was to retain my original number. I understand a re-number order was placed for me to retain my old number. However, to date I have had no further update. I am still without my correct telephone number which is causing significant issues. Also, I have had no internet since 18th March 2021. I am at end of my tether now, can anyone please advise me. I am 84 years of age and rely on my telephone for life line support and my family, same applies to my internet also. However, I can seem to get the help and support I need to resolve this issue. 

12 REPLIES 12
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: No phone line for 6 days, still no broadband since 18th March 2021

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mike13N
Dabbler

This is terrible, I am so sorry. I thought we were badly off without a connection but when it affects your fall alarm and your personal safety that is dangerous and inhumane. Praying that it will get sorted soon. 😕

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @LadyV 

I'm really sorry for the issues with your order. I can see my colleague Chris (Known as @BadWolf24 on our community forums) has since picked this up and taken personal ownership following your son in law contacting us via Facebook.

He'll be back in touch with steps to get your number back and broadband activated as soon as possible. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mike13N
Dabbler

Any luck? We are still without broadband 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @Mike13N 

I've emailed you this morning and I've just posted on your own topic now.

I'd recommend refraining from cross-posting as per the forum rules Here 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mike13N
Dabbler

@LadyV  Do you have broadband yet? 

LadyV

Is there any update on this, I’ve messaged but nothing. I still haven’t got my old number back online and no update on broadband
Val
Tags (1)
Mike13N
Dabbler

Hi Val, 

I don’t work for Plusnet. I am just another customer who had problems offering sympathy. So sorry 😢 I do hope it gets resolved soon. 
Mike

HarleyQuinzel
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Thank you for getting in touch @LadyV 

I'm really sorry for the issues with your order. I can see my colleague Chris (Known as @BadWolf24 on our community forums) has taken personal ownership of the issue.

Unfortunately they are out of the office currently. I have sent them an email with the details of your latest query.

Please rest assured, they will contact you upon their return.

All the best, Beth

Bethany
 Plusnet Help Team
LadyV

Thanks Beth, can you confirm when they will be back in the office. I’ve had no response to my messages of 7th April and today. Val
HarleyQuinzel
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Hi  @LadyV 

I am sorry, I am unaware of when he will be back in the office. Your responses have been updated to your account and I have emailed Chris directly with your latest post.

Please rest assured, this will be picked up as soon as he returns. - Beth

Bethany
 Plusnet Help Team
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@HarleyQuinzel  It's not much use if the staff member taking personal ownership of this long running fiasco is away and doing nothing, why can't some other staff member contact your suppliers and find out what is going on? It shouldn't need to wait until @BadWolf24 returns, it should be picked up NOW. This has been going on since the 18th of March, it just makes Plusnet look extremely incompetent.