cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No news from plus.net - no internet for Coronavirus :/

alcyon

No news from plus.net - no internet for Coronavirus :/

Hi here,

I order a home broadband 10 days ago, and since then I have no clues.
Engineer was expected yesterday on my house but nobody came. I didn't receive the wifi router, neither any email nor explanation.

The chat is offline (?) and your phone service unavailable (??).
Can someone contact me and explain me what happen here? I can't work without internet at my home in these days.
Please contact me ASAP.

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: No news from plus.net - no internet for Coronavirus :/

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Feedback to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Shaneo88

In exactly the same boat. Talk talk disconnected on Monday. Plusnet meant to take over the line but no contact, no updates since Wednesday last week. And still haven’t got a router so going to be middle of next week at the earliest. Lockdown with no internet Sad
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting in touch @alcyon 

Unfortunately, it appears the orders have failed and due to the Coronavirus situation, I'm afraid we can't get an engineer out to install a new line until June.

If you want to cancel as a result of this please call our Customer Options Team. They can be contacted on 0800 013 2632 and are open the following hours

• Monday to Friday- 9 am while 8 pm
  • Saturday - 9 am while 7 pm
  • Sunday - 9 am while 6 pm

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with

@Shaneo88 Unfortunately your order was delayed due to the previous owner of the line putting a cease on it which means we couldn't place any orders until that had completed. Unfortunately, it appears that when they've ceased the line they've removed all records of it which means we can't reactivate the line as it's not showing as there having been one. We'd normally need to install a new line but as per the above, I'm afraid this can't be done until June. If you want to cancel as a result of this please contact our Customer Options Team.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team