cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No new date for install setup and can’t contact anyone. Who do I talk to?

Monty96
Hooked

No new date for install setup and can’t contact anyone. Who do I talk to?

Engineer cam yesterday but couldn’t do install as ladder not long enough. No one to contact re new date as they are so busy they are no longer accepting phone calls. I find that quite unbelievable as it’s not as if COVID is something new and they should have adequate systems in place by now. Also I now realise I need to order booster plugs or my system won’t work properly but there doesn’t seem to be any way of ordering them online

3 REPLIES 3
Monty96
Hooked

New instal date please

Can someone get back to me regarding a new install date as openreach were unable to do the job on the arranged date as the ladder wasn’t long enough. Plus net are not taking calls. Do I just cancel the contract?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: No new date for install setup and can’t contact anyone. Who do I talk to?

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order and 2 threads merged.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Re: New instal date please

Hi there @Monty96,

I do apologise that you haven't been able to reach our support team over the phone. Over a Private Message, can you please send us the next dates you will be available? We can then get another Engineer booked in with equipment needed.

Thanks - Curtis

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team