cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet - its been 7 weeks since we ordered it!

laurenbryant93
Hooked

No internet - its been 7 weeks since we ordered it!

PlusNet have failed to provide us with internet they promised many dates and still we have no internet!

We were promised the 23rd October as our live date. When I called them the day before the 23rd they told me it wasn't even ordered. They then said it would be 2 weeks. 4 weeks later and every day we have received an update saying that no progress had been made by BT and they will update tomorrow. We have had this EVERY day for 2 weeks and waiting for an update again tomorrow. I'm sure the update tomorrow will be we will update you tomorrow.

We are now in a contract with them because of the phone line and have no where else to go and don't know what to do this is causing unnecessary stress and PlusNet customer service have been appalling I'm not even sure if I believe them that the lines been ordered.

3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: No internet - its been 7 weeks since we ordered it!

Hello @laurenbryant93,

We are sincerely sorry for the experience you have had, and can see the work needed to complete is taking longer than we had first anticipated.

I can see that you have spoken with a colleague and have been provided with an update, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
laurenbryant93
Hooked

This is not solved!

You have us in a corner the engineer apparently fixed the fault on the line but still no internet. You have now told us it’s our problem and we need to do checks before you can call an engineer out that we may have to pay for. I don’t believe a word plus net say. Your customer service is shocking.

Can we cancel the contract as we have not had one day of working internet from you? Surely we can exit with no fees you haven’t provided us with a service so shouldn’t be charged?!

Otherwise we are stuck with a cancellation fee for internet we have never had! All I want is internet it’s been 8 weeks since we ordered it and you are not communicating enough with us about the issues your customer service is shocking! I was on the phone for over 2 hours tonight for the conclusion to be it’s a problem your end!

Please can I have information about the cancellation policy and whether we will have a fee? I shall be telling everyone I know NEVER to use plusnet!
Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi @laurenbryant93

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing and that you're thinking of cancelling. To do so you would need to speak to our Customer Options Team.

They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00