cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No idea what's happening with my order

rafj

No idea what's happening with my order

So I called and joined Plusnet on 22nd August with a view to getting my broadband started on 8th September at my new address. At the time I also requested my router be sent to what is now my old address. This didn't arrive in time despite assurances. I updated a support ticket to request this be changed to my new address. I then opened a support ticket to request further updates on what exactly is going on with my order. I have heard nothing back. Every time I call I'm fobbed off with an automated message and unable to get in touch with someone over the phone. As an NHS professional I understand there's a pandemic, but we're now 6 months into this, and to have absolutely no communication whatsoever is poor.

I am now at my new address and soon due to start my new job which will require working from home very often and I will be greatly hindered in this if it isn't rectified soon.

Has anyone else been having similar issues? Any help at all will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
ianstait

Re: No idea what's happening with my order

I'm having the same issues with Plusnet.

Looking at my order tracker, I have a fault on my none existent line.

Openreach should have been here yesterday to install the line.

No hardware has been posted out.

Currently on 37 mins on hold. While I try and find out what Plusnet are doing.

Overall I have been on hold for over 2 hours this week and only spoken to one member of staff who told me to ring back as I called the wrong team. He could not confirm which options I had to select to get to the right team.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ rafj,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query.

Apologies for the lack of progress and updates. I called you today and have updated details here. Updates will be posted on the ticket.

Thanks - LF

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi Ian,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I appreciate your query and apologise for any delays to your provisioning.

I called you today and have provided an update which can also be accessed here.

As discussed I will ensure you are updated as soon as further information is available about your orders.

If you have any queries you can also get in touch here or via the ticket.

Thanks - LF