cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No gift card email received

FIXED
Hrs365

No gift card email received

Joined plusnet and was expecting the gift card promised.

I have not received it yet and not even the router.

Don’t know if I have made a mistake joining plusnet as they have failed on all fronts at the moment.
5 REPLIES 5
Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: No gift card email received

Fix
You should get an email to claim the card within 10 days of the service going live-I'm assuming if you've yet to receive the router you're not active yet.

Keep an eye out for it once you get the active confirmation, remember the junk box and the like.

Above all, make sure that your email is correct and if you go beyond this 10 days after live with nothing then do chase it-these cards do expire if not claimed within 2 months of the email.
Hrs365

Thanks

I am active and paying for it but not received the router.

Thanks for the info.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Hrs365 

I've responded to your earliest post Here with regards to the router. 

Let us know if you don't receive an email to redeem your cashback within 10 days so we can chase it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Superwelsh

Hi, can you help,please I've still not received the email for the £50 cash back and it's been a few weeks now since activation. Nothing in junk email too.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Superwelsh and welcome to our Community Forums

I can see you've definitely signed up on a cashback offer, as per our cashback FAQs Here you'll receive an email to redeem this within 28 days. Let us know if you don't get it within that time and we'll be happy to chase it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet