cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fibre broadband service since 20th Sept

Higginbr

No fibre broadband service since 20th Sept

Was due to move house on the 20th of Sept. In advance of this set up with plus net to move my services for that date. We didn't move house on the 20th but I forgot to cancel with planet. So morning of 20th no services.

Managed to speak to them and ask for services to be returned to current address, after waiting 10 days got phone but no broadband back. Tried to get it fixed only to be told "Its showing as being active on our end, we could send an engineer out, but it could cost £60". As we were meant to be moving soon I didn't bother.

House move delayed till the 28th of October. (No broadband from the 20th of sept at this point) Didn't know we were completing till the 25th of October, at which point I phoned up plus net once again to move my services.

Was told services would be moved on the 4th of november, later got a confirmation that saying the 15th.

It is now 3am in the morning of the 16th. I have no phone or broadband.

Phone support on the 15th. Only to be told "it all looks good on our end and is showing as active"

Can someone please help?

I have no phone line. No dial tone.
No fibre router "b" symbol is just flashing.

Help please, it's been 2 months since I've had a working broadband connection
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: No fibre broadband service since 20th Sept

I'm getting this looked into for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Higginbr

Thank you.

I spoke to different member of the support staff this morning. They ran a line test and I believe I know have to wait for BTOpenreach to fix it.

Can you confirm this?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I can see you spoke with us this morning and we've found a fault on the line.

We'll get that fixed as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team