cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No date for engineer visit

dansarah90

No date for engineer visit

Hello,

I'm posting on here because I've called and chatted online 4 times with no joy and for the last 3 days there's been a message on your phone about being unable to deal with account specific queries.

22nd July I called for advice about an unexpectedly delayed house move. The man seemed very helpful, waived all charges, he moved the order to a random date in the future of his choosing and asked me to call when I was ready to activate the broadband and it would be brought forward.

27th August - I called to ask for it to be activated on the 31st and am told I have to wait until September and engineer visit date will be confirmed within 24 hours.

30th August - no confirmation of the engineer date received so I call again. Am told I should have called 10 working days in advance of requiring activation. She assured me me she'll text me the activation date within half an hour.

I've not been able to reach anyone who can help since and still no activation date.

Please someone tell me when we'll have Internet! Sad

10 working days from the first phone call is Monday 10th September so is only fair it's by then at the latest?
3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: No date for engineer visit

Hello @dansarah90,

We are sincerely sorry for the experience you have had so far, and really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have looked into the order and provided an update via the account here. 

I will continue to monitor this for you to ensure you are kept in the loop. Should you have any further concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch on the ticket and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
dansarah90

Hi Sammy,

It all seems to be up and running - many thanks for taking ownership of this and sorting! Smiley
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Thanks for getting back to us @dansarah90.

I am happy to hear you are now up and running. Please get back to me if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team