cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No contact from PlusNet since placing and paying for my switch.

BF

No contact from PlusNet since placing and paying for my switch.

Hi. We want to switch to PlusNet from BT. Places the order two weeks ago. Have heard nothing. 
admittedly we may have given an incorrect email address during the sign up, however after prolonged and  multiple attempts to speak to someone they said the new PlusNet email would be out default contact account, yet nothing there? Can’t sign in to the user help as the account details are not recognised.  

we have no idea if the account  is going live this week as planned or if we will be left without a connection. 

please could somebody from PlusNet follow this up. I appreciate there are delays and issues getting through to the call centre staff but this lack of contact is very disappointing and leaves concern for the future service. 

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: No contact from PlusNet since placing and paying for my switch.

Hiya @fb, I am really sorry for the lack of updates you have received on your account. It looks like there is an issue with the account created and so no order have been placed I'm afraid. I'm really sorry about this.

To get this progressed, we'll need to create a new account for you. You can do this with our Sales Team on or alternatively if you PM me a contact number and a good time (between 9am-6pm) I can arrange you a callback with the team.

Just to make you aware however, I have had a check of the line status and there is no stopped line or working line for us to take over, meaning a line would have to be installed at the premise. Due to the current situation with COVID-19 our suppliers have closed their books for installations until June.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
fb
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I am fb. Your  reply should be addressed to BF.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for the heads up, sorry about that.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BF

No worries, all sorted. Thanks. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Glad to hear that!

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet