cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation of order and money paid

Katypragnall

No confirmation of order and money paid

Hi, I placed and order for fibre broadband yesterday. The money is pending out of my account but I have has no confirmation email or any correspondence. When I try to login the page the website states that my username and password are not recognised? I just want to make sure the order has been placed correctly as like I said the money is pending to be paid.
9 REPLIES 9
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: No confirmation of order and money paid

Hi @Katypragnall and welcome to the forums,

Sorry to hear that you have not received confirmation of the order being placed.

I have checked for an account but being unable to find one. As the amount is currently pending to come out of your account this will be returned within 3 working days if the account failed to set up.

Could you kindly send me your full address with postcode via private message so I can ensure that the above is correct then advise accordingly.

Thank you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Lucy213

Hi,

The same has happened to me. I have not received a confirmation email of the package I bought a few days ago and am not able to sign in online to view my account. Would like to make sure that the order was actually placed as I bought a specific deal with limited time on it!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Lucy213

From what I can see the username you've entered in your forum profile is bringing up an account.

If you're unable to login to your member centre I'd recommend resetting your password from Here and trying again.

Regarding not receiving any emails, once you're logged in I'd also check to make sure we got the email address correct Here.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
7JI

I ordered two SIM's yesterday but I have only received email confirmation for the first order (a £8.50 per month SIM). The second order (a £10 per month SIM) appears to have been received but not confirmed. Please can you advise how we get this order moving? Thanks.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @7JL, could you PM with your order reference, account holders surname and postcode you signed up with. I can then look into it for you.

Rebeccacapewell

Hi I have same issue I ordered tonight and payment was taken and now I have no confirmation time or dates of when router is coming or line being switched over and also the £75 offer was attached PLEASE HELP X
Rebeccacapewell

UPDATE !!! I have spoken to ‘customer services’.... and they advised there was no account to wait 3days for payment to bounce back to bank and where the most unhelpful company I have ever come across ..due to this I will no be registering again and Plusnet have lost a customer ... if you’re reading this you’ve probably been scammed too by this point !! I think this service including this unhelpful forum is a sham !!! Lucky escape I’d say !!!!!!
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @Rebeccacapewell,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing.

It seems as though your payment may be in a pending state which you should receive back in due course. I would still advise to call your bank regarding this, but it usually takes 3-5 working days to receive this back.

In regards to your services, if you are still wishing to sign up with ourselves, please let us know so we can arrange for our Customer Options Team to call you.

Thank you,

Aisha

Rebeccacapewell

Aisha
I think my post was pretty clear I’m not at all going to re order I have already gone with a more reputable company .... convenient though that you replied to email with grievance and not to those who request help ..
have a good day