cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No communciation regarding order - questions on ticket being ignored! Urgent!

starfry
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

No communciation regarding order - questions on ticket being ignored! Urgent!

Hello, I have a ticket 184660571 regarding my fibre upgrade order. I have had no response to queries raised on 21st November. I still have queries and am unclear about what I am being charged. I would appreciate someone following up the ticket and perhaps calling me to resolve. I am within my 14 day period and am considering cancelling due to the lack of support despite being a customer since 2002.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Re: No communciation regarding order - questions on ticket being ignored! Urgent!

Hi @starfry

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear you have been waiting for a response on your ticket
I have responded via a ticket on your account with further detail on your issue. You can view these details here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch

- Warwick

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
starfry
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: No communciation regarding order - questions on ticket being ignored! Urgent!

Thanks for responding. I have checked the ticket and sent you a PM.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 14

Hi @starfry

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I have replied to you on the ticket on your account here

Let me know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team