Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cashback despite ringing up Plusnet

FIXED
RoissyAngel

No cashback despite ringing up Plusnet

Hi,

I was told that I had to wait at least 30 days before I would get a £75 cash card for joining Plusnet. Despite waiting I got nothing and checked my email - including SPAM folder - regularly.

On the 18th of October I rang up Plusnet to ask what was going on. The chap on the phone said he would pass the information on to the correct department and either they or himself would get back to me to ensure that I got the email for my cash back.

I have heard nothing since.

One of the reasons why I chose Plusnet was because I had factored in the £75 cashback when comparing your prices to other broadband providers. I would very much like the £75 cashback please. I would not have joined Plusnet without this incentive.

Thanks for any help,

J

4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: No cashback despite ringing up Plusnet

Fix

Hey @RoissyAngel,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm sorry you've not received your cashback reward just yet despite assurances from our Customer Support team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the frustration caused.

I've now checked over the account and provided a more detailed response here.

Thank you.

RoissyAngel

Thanks Mads. I received a cheque within a few days of your sorting things. Much appreciated.

wgalton

Hi Mads,

I'm in a similar position to RoissyAngel: we started a contract with PlusNet on about 10th March and have been checking my inbox and spam folder regularly for notification of how to claim my £75. I have received nothing yet, despite being told that it should take 14 days for the email to come through.

Are you able to help? (Can you see my account details?)

Many thanks.

Will

rodd1000s

You’re not the only one. Plusnet are choosing to ignore these complaints. So many unanswered calls and posts regarding the cashback. They’ve actually taken to lying now, saying customers didn’t ask for cash back at the point of sale. I was told my initial call would be checked and called back. I’ve heard nothing since.