Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband since November 2022

FIXED
Tabar
Fixes: 1

No broadband since November 2022

I’ve been without a broadband for over three months since switching from John Lewis to Plusnet.
Despite numerous phone calls,I’ve not given a satisfactory response other than that my order has been delayed.
My most recent appointments with openreach to reconnect my broadband remotely were on January 27 and 6 February, both of which were cancelled.
I feel that I’ve been treated with complete and utter contempt by plusnet.
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No broadband since November 2022

Hi there, I'm really sorry that your order has been delayed for so long, this has been happening due to a software issue called an "exception" which is delaying any progress. We've escalated this with our suppliers and are due the next update tomorrow so I'll be checking back on this then for you. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Tabar, I've just chased this up again. There's a faulty piece of equipment at the exchange which is preventing the activation of your connection. That's being worked on. That's been escalated due to how long the issue is taking to resolve and we'll have another update on the 24th for you at the latest. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Tabar

Thank you

Mr walker,
Thank you for your help and support in keeping me up to date regarding my broadband connection.
Tabar

Waiting over three months still no broadband.

Fix
I have been waiting over three months now to get broadband connection.
I have been given many conflicting answers by Plusnet staff.
My order was lost.
The broadband cabinet was hit by a car and the engineer could not open the cabinet door.
Awaiting for a special soft ware.
The last update I received was on February 22, saying my order was delayed due to a faulty piece of equipment at the BT telephone exchange.
Furthermore money has taken from my bank account each month despite informing the finance department I have not access to internet.
It is an absolute disgrace.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Waiting over three months still no broadband.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Waiting over three months still no broadband.

I'm really sorry to hear this @Tabar 

I can see our Customer Assist Team has ownership of this now for you and they'll be in touch soon with a update

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 161

@Tabar wrote:
I’ve been without a broadband for over three months since switching from John Lewis to Plusnet.

Was this a straight switch from JLP to Plusnet or did you also change broadband products?

Unfortunately for both you and Plusnet, the appointment cancellations will have come from the local BT Openreach teams.

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.