cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband - how long for a response.

egerton50

No broadband - how long for a response.

Last Tuesday my broadband was supposed to be activated, it's now a week after that was originally supposed to have happened. I've not been getting updates about when it's being activated and I've had no response from support so far. 

I'm now paying for a service I've never received. Whats happening? When am I getting a fibre broadband connection? Will you refund my for the service I've not received so far. 

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: No broadband - how long for a response.

Hi there.

Sorry about the lack of updates regarding your fibre order.

From what I can see your order was meant to complete on the 3rd but due to engineer availability to carry out work at the cabinet(The green box in the road) this didn't happen so they've had to reschedule the work for the 13th(tomorrow).

As your account hasn't activated yet you won't be paying for a fibre service you haven't received as we should automatically apply a credit to your account to cover the time between your phone service and fibre connection going live.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
tomofone

Hi there, we signed up for your broadband a few weeks ago now and have not been given a connection date. Could you kindly chase this up for me?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @egerton,

We really appreciate your patience. I have provided an update here, via your account. Please get back to us if you have any further quearies.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
egerton50

Hi There, 

My internet is working now, the second query is from another customer.

Thanks, M

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @egerton50, thank you for confirming your are up and running, glad to hear it!

Hi @tomofone, further information on your orders can be found here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team