cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband. Migration day.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

No broadband. Migration day.

My phone has migrated no problem however the internet isn't working. I was told that the orders are complete on live chat on BTS side of things and they will attempt a manual activation. Once they did this still no internet. They then tried to get the router to authenticate though there system and no joy I was then told a ticket needs to be raised. I'm the meantime I have no internet. How long does a answer to a ticket normally take??? I am hoping that whatever the issue is that it's a easy fix because I was hoping to order TV today but no point until the broadband is working due to channels coming through the internet.
3 REPLIES 3
Daniel28012
Rising Star

Re: No broadband. Migration day.

All sorted 3 contacts about the broadband and it's working. Just ordered the TV and it's working straight away on my existing YouView box that I own. Obviously Plusnet will send a box still because I ordered it.
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

PN seem to have a strange arrangement with BT. Whenever I have migrated in the past, phone and internet have switched simultaneously. This time, my text said that the phone was active at 4am, internet however was not until almost midday!! Seems strange when it is all done in the same exchange, when you would think at the same time.!

Mark

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

Sorry for the issues you've had.

From what I can see your broadband order completed at 04:50:25 this morning with our suppliers, but it looks like we were having problems with activating your account to allow authentication attempts through our network.

Apologies for the rocky start and any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to post back if you need any further assistance at all.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet