Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No activation- working from home- going crazy

FIXED
Mike13N
Dabbler

No activation- working from home- going crazy

Two days without Broadband. Going crazy, trying to work from home. Why say a date, disconnect from old derive and then not fulfil changeover it. Contradictory responses from customer services. Nightmare. Wished I had remained with previous supplier.

11 REPLIES 11
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: No activation- working from home- going crazy

Hi @Mike13N. I've sent you an email from your account regarding the delay and we'll keep you updated. Chris - Plusnet Leeds.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
Mike13N
Dabbler

Day 4 - still no broadband- beyond annoyed 😠 

Mike13N
Dabbler

Still nothing. Really don’t understand how you can switch me off from my old provider without switching on new service. Absolutely furious. Plusnet, your reputation is mud. 

Mike13N
Dabbler

Day 14

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @Mike13N 

I've messaged you back privately already, but I'm really sorry for the delay with activating your service. Our order to activate your service had got stuck in the supplier systems which means that it didn't complete when the order to stop your services with your previous provider completed. 

I chased this up with our suppliers helpdesk on the 2nd April and I was advised that BT escalated this to Openreach's systems support team (ASG, application support group) on the 1st April but unfortunately due to the long Easter weekend I was given a review date of the 8th April.

We'll check back on the 8th to chase this up with our suppliers if you're not already online by then

I do once again sincerely apologise for the downtime and the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mike13N
Dabbler

Day 16 of no broadband and incomprehensible jargon on messaging system. How many times can you put it on hold and escalate it? 

Mike13N
Dabbler

Re: How long

Day 16 beyond belief 

Mike13N
Dabbler

Dabbler

Ranked up to Dabbler.  You might want to change that to “hysterical person with no service”. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Thanks for getting back to me @Mike13N 

I'm sorry to see you feel that way and I apologise again for the length of time it's taking our suppliers to fix the problem.

As per my email on the support ticket this morning, "I've checked your order today to follow up and from what I can see it's still not completed so I've got in touch with our suppliers helpdesk, discussing with one of their team supervisors and I've been advised that they're escalating this further to their systems support team to resolve the issue as soon as possible."

We put a ticket on hold as there's little value in us chasing our suppliers again today as we've already done so. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has had posts merged in. 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mike13N
Dabbler