cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No activation date or router - URGENT

Gardam

No activation date or router - URGENT

I signed up for plusnet on the 8th March 2021

First payment was taken and the direct debit has been set up and I have received a welcome letter as well as a sorry you’re leaving us letter from my previous supplier but have heard nothing else from plusnet since then.

My email address and home address are correct on the account although I hadn’t added my mobile phone number but have done now

My broadband is due to end with talktalk today and I’ve still heard nothing from Plusnet

My account says my order is being processed and also has this message:

“An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, our system may be updating. Please try again later.”

There is no activation date showing anywhere and I’ve not received any emails or anything with any sort of day on it and it says my router has not been dispatched 

please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No activation date or router - URGENT

Thanks for your post @Gardam 

Apologies firstly for the lack of updates on your order. From what I can see the order's delayed due to bringing your landline telephone number across to us, so I've escalated this with our suppliers and I'll provide an update as soon as I know more which should be within the next 24 hours. 

I've also manually ordered your new router now we'll get to you as soon as we can. Really sorry for the delay. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gardam

Re: No activation date or router - URGENT

Thanks for this
I also managed to speak to customer services on the phone who have told me that my activation date will be tomorrow and hopefully my router will also arrive tomorrow