cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Router

innesmacleod

No Router

My broadband is supposed to go live today but I don't have a router yet and my account seems to suggest it hasn't been posted. Not sure what to do?
2 REPLIES 2
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: No Router

Welcome to the forums. @innesmacleod

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm what is happening, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order fdr broadband has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

It is not unusual for the install date to be pushed back as Openreach need to schedule an engineer and Plusnet have a history of not updating the customer of this fact.

Again hopefully a staff member will help and establish what has happened in your case.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: No Router

Sorry to hear you haven't received your router.

Unfortunately, it looks like due to a system issue the router hasn't been ordered.

I can see you spoke with us yesterday regarding this and the router has been ordered.

We'll get it to you as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team