cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Router! Broadband goes live Tuesday

Burrows2018

No Router! Broadband goes live Tuesday

What is going on guys

My broadband goes live on Tuesday however no router has been delivered. Can this be sorted asap..........

5 REPLIES 5
Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: No Router! Broadband goes live Tuesday

Routers are normally sent pretty close to the wire-sometimes arriving as close as the day before especially with early week starts since theres no sunday post. It limits the costs when people cancel last minute and don't send the hardware back. Have you had the message to say its been dispatched yet? Check your account tickets. I'd say if this hasn't turned up in tomorrow's post, or if theres no message then time to get this jumped on-call early enough to beat the post collection and if there is a problem these can sometimes be delivered next day-mine did.
Burrows2018

No there is no dispatch message at all. I did try calling yesterday but a 40 minute wait apparently.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Burrows2018

Welcome to the forums.

While you wait for a member of staff to confirm that the router has been dispatched and that the live date is tomorrow, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the  broadband order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Burrows2018

I get no useful information just this.

There is no data available for this number. This could be either because it is not a BT line or it is a new BT number that has just been provided. Most new numbers will appear on the checker 24 hours after BT has installed the line.

Plusnet pull your finger out this is ridculous your live chat is down and your phoneline que is too long. Great experience as a new customer so far......

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this.

I can see you've contacted us regarding this on social media and the matters in hand.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team