cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reward card

Fenners

No Reward card

I signed up in may, to start my service on 01/06/2020 following my sons advice to switch. he signed up to this service a month earlier and told me about the lower costs and the reward card. he didnt get his reward card email, but there was a helpful chap on the phone who put that right and sent him a cheque out for that value soon after, instead of the reward card. with my sons help, i signed up to the service via the plusnet website following the links with the 'sign up today and get a 70 pounds reward card'. i never did receive an email after our connection date, checked spam and everything. made numerous attempts at phoning the helpline to be told if i dont have proof of what the website said that day, that i am not entitled to it! who takes screenshots of every website they visit? anyway, one of the main reasons for signing up to plusnet was the reward card, because its effectively 70 pounds off your annual bill, which made it a good deal. now i am fed up of being fobbed off by customer service and made to feel belittled. at the end of the day, i see it as false advertising, if this cant be rectified i will be writing to trading standards and rip off Britain. is there anybody that can help with this as i dont know what to do otherwise.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Overscore
Rising Star

Re: No Reward card

Hello,

You are not alone; there are hundreds of users complaining about the same thing here.

If you search for posts by Overscore you will find lots of useful information on how to follow this up.

It's important for everyone else's sake too that you be as persistent as possible and not let it drop.

As you say, the reward card is valuable and if you don't get it you are being duped, and overcharged.

Good luck. Let me know how you get on.

Overscore

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Fenners,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Fenners

there is nothing there that can help me, and have found customer services so far to be unwilling to listen and frustrating

Fenners

is there anything you can do to help, or should i go elsewhere and raise this with trading standards?