cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reward Card via USwitch

MarkCA

No Reward Card via USwitch

Went to USWITCH and got directed to the Plus Net page, sowing a Reward Card promo of £60.

Signed up and up and running, no card received/email.

Called customer service and they said no promotion code showing on the oder an dot call USWITCH, spoke to USWITCH and they said they hold no details and only forward customers to PLUS NET.

So there you go, stuck between the 2.

I looked at all the comparison sites a the PlusNet homepage and they all show a rewards card deal/promo so how have a ended up without one???

Please honour your deal PlusNet, you can see that I am a new customer and your can see that it is impossible to sign up without getting the rewards card deal!

Mark

7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: No Reward Card via USwitch

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to see you haven't received a reward card you've been expecting. I've checked this through myself and I can see the offer you've signed on hadn't tracked as one which includes a reward card.

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can generally affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MarkCA

Please note the following, all sites that point to the PlusNet sign up page show the Rewards Card deal.

The cookies and cache that you describe is a Rea get out of jail card for Plusnet.

You can see that I'm a new user, you should be able to see how I signed up, your marketing department should be able to confirm what promotions were on at the time.

Honour the deal and send me my card!

M

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @MarkCA

We have various promotions over a range of different platforms, some via our website and others through an affiliate. 

Cashback offers use cookies to track the signup, so other tabs / windows with different offers on or if you stray from the order signup journey in the same tab or window to look at another offer then go back can affect the tracking. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MarkCA

Yes I understand what you are saying and you are technically correct, however you are morally wrong.

You can see that I signed up in good faith, you can where I signed up from and that the reward deal was on so please honour the deal, its not my fault your software/computer can not act like a human being. 

Last chance to 'Do Me Proud"

M

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @MarkCA

I've created a support ticket on your account you can view and reply to by going Here which I hope helps. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MarkCA

Thank you for your kind offer which I accept.

Regards

Mark

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem Mark, I've updated the support ticket now, sending you an email.

Let us know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet