Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reward Card Email

FIXED
Dookie77
Hooked
Fixes: 1

No Reward Card Email

Account activated 15/05/2020 and not received an email yet. Unable to contact customer services about it. Can some one sort this for me please? 

Many thanks

9 REPLIES 9
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: No Reward Card Email

Hi there @Dookie77

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Dookie77
Hooked

That page says I the Email will be sent after 60 days, It has now been nearly 70 days and no Email about the reward card yet.

Dookie77
Hooked

Is there any chance of getting this sorted ASAP? Or will it it be easier and quicker to ring(if they answer!) customer services?

Azzainthemist

I'm in the same boat, but was 19/5/20, noone has replied to my post about this yet...

Dookie77
Hooked

Its even more frustrating when you see staff comment on other posts and yours gets ignored!

Dookie77
Hooked

Tried ringing customer services and still cant get through to try and sort this out! Still no online chat either. If nothing has been done by Friday then I will look to start legal action as it is near the 3 month limit to claim.

Dookie77
Hooked

Finally got through to customer services today,only to find out the £75 reward card promo didn't apply to the bundle I signed up for(Fibre Extra & Calls), Even though it was advertised on the web page for new customers.

I will be leaving Plusnet once my contract is up as the reward card was one of the reasons I sign with them, Now I just feel ripped off. I will still be reporting it the Ombudsman as it seems to me this is happening to too many people and is false advertising!

Dookie77
Hooked

Fix

UPDATE

Had call from Plusnet last night saying there was an error on the system when I signed up and that the cash back reward should have been added to my order. Too late to claim the card now but was offered £75 credit on to my account which I accepted.

Got there in the end!

Azzainthemist

Hopefully mine gets sorted soon too...!