cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reward Card Email Has Been Received after 30 Days

tarnway19

No Reward Card Email Has Been Received after 30 Days

Hi, Plusnet activated and went live on 10th June , I read that an email regarding the reward card would be sent out after 10 days but nothing has been received. Please advise. Thank you Andrew

16 REPLIES 16
KE
Hooked

Re: No Reward Card Email Has Been Received after 30 Days

Exactly the same has happened to me. As a new customer I went live on June 5th 2020, and am awaiting a £75 reward card e mail through the U switch offer. I have never received the e mail as yet. Please can this be activated as it was one of the main reasons I went with Plusnet.

tarnway19

Anybody from PLUSNET care to comment or provide and answer ?

smannick

Hi there,

I am also in the same situation.  I upgraded, which was effective from 12th June 2020. I waited a month to receive the email alledged in the confirmation email, as per below:

"Once your broadband and home phone is activated you will be issued the claim via email."

I have received no emails regarding the claim for the reward card, and have been thorough in checking my junk email folder too.

I would appreciate if this issue could be addressed as soon as possible please, for all of us in the same position.

tarnway19

I am sure a Plusnet staff member must have read my post. Why can you not respond ?

KE
Hooked

I am still in the same boat as others in this post. No e mail and surprisingly no response from a Plusnet adviser. Please help us all!
Fromie

Hi - apologies for jumping on this thread, but in the same boat, and can't get through on the phone either so any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

KE
Hooked

Karen Evans: Thanks that’s great. So next how do I get access to the £75 reward card as part of my welcome deal?
[CSA Removed]: Once your broadband and home phone are activated you’ll receive an e-mail within 10 working days of activation of your services. Simply follow the link in the e-mail to receive your reward.
Karen Evans: Brilliant that’s great. Prompt customer service before I’ve even gone l live.
This is a copy of a transcript with a Plusnet adviser prior to going live in early June. It clearly states the 10 day period before receiving the email link, yet a number of us have not had that email. Come on Plusnet let’s get this sorted- covid 19 changes to working practices can’t be blamed for everything - it’s just an email after all!! Thank you😀

Moderators Note: CSA name removed as per Forum rules

Natalie26
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi tarnway19. Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

tarnway19

Hi Natalie, thanks for the reply. I have checked the FAQ's , the only thing I can find is that I should have received an email from yourselves regarding the Reward Card roughly 10 days from activation. I have not, as far as I know, received this email. So how do I go about receiving one ? Regards Andrew

KE
Hooked

Hello Natalie
Same for me too - 10 days and no reward card e mail. PLEASE can you help all three of us in this post?
smannick

Natalie, this is no good.  The FAQs do not clarify how to resolve the situation all of us in this thread are.  COnsidering Plusnet pride themselves on customer service, they should do better at addressing the lack of reward card email  Otherwise Plusnet just conned everyone into signing up or renewing them with the promise of a reward card which won't materialise.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @tarnway, 

I'm sorry you've not received a cashback redemption email and I apologise for the frustration caused. I've redeemed this on your behalf, you can find more info here. 

@KE, same for you here

Thank you. 

smannick

It's great you've addressed the other two people's issues but how about me?
KE
Hooked

sent a private message Natalie 26 - Plusnet worker- and it hot dieted from there.I Also emailed plusnet@purecard.com who are the people who give the reward cards out. Hope you get fitted soon.