cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone connection

itstherach

No Phone connection

New to Plusnet today a Engineer was supposed to come this morning AM to connect my phone line and broadband. It is now 18.08 and had no contact from plusnet or Engineer, took a day off work waited in all day all for nothing, not impressed with the lapse of customer service seems has i had almost the same at my daughters house last week waiting for her services to be activated.

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: No Phone connection

Thanks for getting in contact @itstherach

I am sorry to hear of the poor experience you have had. I have spoken to the suppliers and have been advised that an engineer was assigned this morning however was able to complete the work at the cabinet and exchange. I am sorry no notification was then sent to yourself to advise you no longer need to remain in the property. The order is currently going through final testing on our supplier systems and I have been advised it should be completing by midnight at the latest today.

I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
itstherach

Well it has now gone onto midday and still no line connection and obviously no fibre broadband paid £50 for line and visit what for.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Although on occasions engineers don't visit the property as it's a case by case basis we do ask customers to be in during the appointment slot so any work needed to be done can all be completed within the visit and so we can get the services up and running as soon as possible for you. Are you able to get online now?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team