cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Modem delivered- line active since 13th

richdawson

No Modem delivered- line active since 13th

Hello, im yet to receive my modem, i was sent an email on the 11th stating it was despatched.  Its now the 18th. Impossible to get in contact online and phone. 

Luckily my previous BT modem works with plusnet so i can still WFH. 

Can you advise when it may actually come?

3 REPLIES 3
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: No Modem delivered- line active since 13th

@richdawson  Which BT modem/router do you have? The Plusnet Hub 1 is a long obsolete rebadged BT HH5.with known firmware problems, particularly losing wi-fi connections. I wouldn't dream of using such a cheap and nasty device. If you have a BT HH6 that would be much better, actually almost anything would be better.😀

richdawson

Bt hub 6. It works fine and I don't need to reset all WiFi so will stick with it. Just a bit pap its not turned up yet. It may be royal mail. Perhaps if it never turns up they can't give me a refund for the cost of a hub. Why do we need a new modem each time we swap BB. Such a waste of money and environment cost when you can just change a user and password.
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

That's good. I would stick with the HH6. and keep the Plusnet  Hub 1 as a spare if it turns up. I don't think you will get any refund as you have only paid the postage cost. If you want a replacement Plusnet try and charge £99 or some ridiculous amount. I never use ISP supplied modem/routers, I need more control of the router configuration.