cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cashback

FIXED
maedaaya

No Cashback

Hi, I joined plusnet on 03/08/2020 and line activated on 18/09/2020. I was supposed to get cash back as I signed up during some promotion period with Plusnet. I've not seen any emails about it and nothing in my junk. I would be grateful if someone on plusnet could have a look please. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
maedaaya

Re: No Cashback

.... a week and no response. I tried to ask a question on the help assistance but can't seem to find a button to ask. Phone always says call back later. Does anyone know how you'd contact? I don't have twitter and seem silly to make an account just to complain... 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Fix

Hi @maedaaya and welcome to the Community Forums.
I'm sorry to hear you've received no communication regarding cashback. I've looked into your account and believe I have found the cause of no email coming through. Although I can't confirm via this support channel I've updated a ticket on your account which requires your attention and can be seen here

I look forwards to hearing from you.

maedaaya

Thanks BD! - I was wondering how other people got around this issue! 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

You're very welcome @maedaaya and thanks for getting back to me. I've update the ticket on your account further confirming your choice and the steps I've taken and will be taking moving forwards for you. If there's anything further we can help you with then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.