Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Cashback Email Received

FIXED
Bexx24
Hooked

No Cashback Email Received

Hi, I placed my order at the beginning of October and my services went live around mid-October - I've not received the email regarding redemption of the £50 cashback I was promised whilst ordering. I have a confirmation of the offer which was raised under Question #20672197 but this has been closed and the email not sent. 

Is there something that can be done to resolve this? 

Thanks Smiley 

10 REPLIES 10
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: No Cashback Email Received

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Everything Else to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Bexx24
Hooked

I have seen multiple posts about this issue - many newer and all have responses. Can someone please respond to this please? Thanks.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Bexx24,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help at https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch, it would help if you could advise what the promotion was that you went for, where you saw it and how you responded to it.

Thanks - LF

Bexx24
Hooked

Hi @LordFoul, I used the link you provided and emailed the address listed. After providing my details, their response is attached.

They state my information was not sent to them and that I need to discuss this directly with Plusnet. Please could you look into this further and/or advise what I should do next. 

Thanks.

Bexx24
Hooked

This has still not been resolved - can someone please help?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hi @Bexx24,

I'm sorry to hear this is still ongoing. I've reviewed your account and have written a response via a new support ticket which can be accessed here. Once you've had the chance to read and respond to the ticket, please drop us another message on here and we'll be happy to pick this back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Bexx24
Hooked

@TheMightyAJ Thank you very much for sorting this out. I can confirm I have been offered the £50 reward in the form of a cheque. Thanks again.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Thanks for getting back to us @Bexx24. I've updated the ticket again now. Should you have any further issues then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Bexx24
Hooked

@TheMightyAJ I just wanted to let you know I have not yet received a cheque - can you confirm this was sent?

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @Bexx24

Thanks a lot for reaching out again and I'm sorry to hear that the cheque has still not found it's way to you.

I've just sent you an email advising what I've done to chase this up, and will be back in touch once I've had a response from our Billing Team.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds