cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband or Reward Card Email

Canterbury_Bell

No Broadband or Reward Card Email

I signed up on 10 August and my home ‘phone went live on 27 August.  According to your website, I should have received an email relating to my Plusnet Reward card within 10 days of my first service going live.

As you’ll be aware, if you check my account, I still don’t have broadband and have a complaint logged on your system.  I also haven’t received an email about the £60 Reward Card but have received a bill from you for services that I’m not receiving.  That isn’t just unreasonable; it is insulting.  Put yourself in my shoes and you would feel the same way.

So, please send me the information required to claim my Reward Card without delay so that I don't have to add this to my complaint.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: No Broadband or Reward Card Email

Thanks for getting in touch @Canterbury_Bell

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your service.

To speed things up for you I've claimed the reward card on your behalf and you should receive it within the next 30 days.

With regards to your broadband, I can see an engineer is due to go out today to complete the order. Let us know if you're still not online after today

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Canterbury_Bell

Thanks for your help.  I look forward to receiving my reward card and finally having my own broadband connection again.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @Canterbury_Bell 

I've been chasing up the progress of your broadband order with our suppliers and I've been advised an engineer didn't go out yesterday due to resourcing issues/engineer availability. They're getting the order re-appointed for the next absolute earliest completion date which is now showing as Monday afternoon. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet