Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Activation Date?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: No Activation Date?

It seems that there may be some sort of jumpering problem. I'd advise to report a fault to us at http://faults.plus.net and I'll work the ticket for you tomorrow.

It should be relatively straightforward to fix by arranging an engineer appointment.

Apologies for this.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
wayyoung
Rising Star

Ticket raised. Thanks for the advice 😉
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problems, I've updated your ticket.

Let us know once you reply and I can get the engineer booked in for you.

Thanks. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
wayyoung
Rising Star

Thanks. Ticket updated with preferences.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

All booked in for tomorrow PM.

I hope it goes better than the last engineer visit a couple of months back, but keep us updated. Smiley

wayyoung
Rising Star

Thanks for the response. I realise its a OR issue and appreciate your speedy help once again.

Hopefully we'll be back up and running after that 🙂

wayyoung
Rising Star

Can I presume that I'll get the usual "Engineer working on your line" call beforehand so I don't have to sit in doors all afternoon? I'll be at work but can pop home (5 mins away) when they arrive/need access. This normally works out ok so I'm hoping it'll be ok again this time. Are you able to make a note of this on the appointment request?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I would assume so, but something we can't really guarantee as the service level agreement with Openreach is to book a timeslot with yourself. I'll leave notes for the engineer nonetheless.

wayyoung
Rising Star

That would be great thanks. They normally do call, but I had one engineer turn up unannounced while I happened to be home for lunch one day and I had no idea he was coming!

Will report back afterwards.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Leave a note on the door in case?

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
wayyoung
Rising Star

@jelv wrote:

Leave a note on the door in case?

I often do that and will do it tomorrow, thanks.

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

I'm happy to hear you're back up and running with Fibre now and at a greater speed than before.

If there's ever anything else I can help with please just let me know via the forums (@TonyC)