Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New upgrade to 66 mbps but old speed.

richardbarber
Grafter
Fixes: 1

New upgrade to 66 mbps but old speed.

I received email yesterday confirming "Your broadband product change is now complete”. However, I am continuing to get line speed as before – around 38 mb.

Does it take a few days to adjust? My ‘phone line transfer, for some reason, does not happen until the 2nd July.

7 REPLIES 7
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: New upgrade to 66 mbps but old speed.

Hi @richardbarber,

Apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused. It looks like this is due to change on the 2nd of July when the phone line transfer completes as you've speculated. Should the speed not pick up at all following this, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to take a look into the matter with you further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
richardbarber
Grafter

Many thanks Alex.

richardbarber
Grafter

Its still the same Alex.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @richardbarber,

I'm sorry to hear that this hasn't upgraded just yet. I've taken a look into this with a colleague and it looks like the order didn't properly progress. We've re-placed the order now and it's due to complete on Monday at anytime up until midnight. Should there be any further issues, please drop another message in this thread and we'll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
richardbarber
Grafter

Thanks Alex. Can you ensure its reflected in monthy subscription, IE Its not live yet.

Thanks, once again.

Richard

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @richardbarer, thanks for getting back to us. If you could give us a nudge on here once your product cahnge has gone through and you're seeing the improved speeds then well be happy to make sure you're billed accurately.
Alternatively, if Tuesday morning rolls around and you're still seeing the slower speeds after rebooting the router then let us know and we'll chase the modify order up further for you.