cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to PlusNet, want to add Phone package but will lose discount.

FIXED
milvusmilvus
Dabbler

New to PlusNet, want to add Phone package but will lose discount.

I have just joined and am very happy with broadband. I want to add the £8 a month unlimited phone package but it says i need to upgrade, and then i lose the broadband discount deal ?

They didnt tell me that when i signed up, will they add it to my current discounted deal if i call them ?

5 REPLIES 5
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: New to PlusNet, want to add Phone package but will lose discount.

Hi @milvusmilvus,

Thanks for getting in touch, I appreciate your query and apologise for any confusion.

The Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls call plan is an add-on that you can add or remove on a rolling month basis when required. It does not require you to take out a new broadband deal although the Member Centre process will ask you to 'upgrade' to make you go through the screen process to add or remove services. I can confirm that there is no renewal of your existing broadband deal especially if you are in contract already.

I trust this answers your query, do come back to is if you require anything further.

Thanks - LF

milvusmilvus
Dabbler

Thanks, however i'm not keen to press "complete my order" when it asks me to confirm a monthly cost of £19 more than i am currently paying ....

Capture.JPG

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @milvusmilvus, thanks for getting in touch. 

I am sorry for the issues you have had with the call package. I've taken a look into this for you and provided a further update here for you.

Let us know if you need anything else.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
milvusmilvus
Dabbler

Thanks , i have replied via the ticket you created.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Fix

Thanks for your response @milvusmilvus.

I've updated the ticket but just to confirm that we've added the call package and this will take effect on your next bill date.

Please let us know if there's anything further you need, we're only a click away.