cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router still not dispatched

casperruby

New router still not dispatched

I’ve upgraded my broadband to the fastest fiber broadband from adsl. It’s due to switch over tomorrow 20th but my new router still hasn’t arrived and I’ve not even had a dispatch email. If the switch does go ahead tomorrow my current router won’t work and I’ll be without internet which I can’t afford to be without
5 REPLIES 5
Czerny88

Re: New router still not dispatched

I'm having the same issue. Still not received my router after upgrading to Fibre and it's been 5 days
casperruby

I finally got a reply via Twitter & they’ve now dispatched the router .
hadge1

I have not received my router. I have just joined plusnet and my services are activated on monday 23rd. I rung them today up to ask when it was arriving, it had not even been sent out. After I put the phone down, not long after I received an email thanking me for ordering my router. So its highly unlikely to arrive for monday. Not happy about it at all.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your post @hadge1

I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened.

From what I can see the router was dispatched yesterday afternoon so there is still a chance you'll receive it on time depending on how Royal Mail are faring in your area.

I'll keep an eye on this for you and if it doesn't get there on time we'll arrange a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
hadge1

Just to let you know that I received my router today delivered by 24 hour Royal Mail. Thanks.