cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router not sent out.

catharsisinjune
Hooked

New router not sent out.

Hey, I've ordered an upgrade to fibre and the initial email said it'd be switched on the 29th, tomorrow, yet it looks like the new router needed hasn't been sent out yet.

6 REPLIES 6
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: New router not sent out.

Hello @catharsisinjune,

I am sorry to hear that you are still awaiting your router, I have looked into this for you and we have sent an update here.

We are really sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Woodwilcoxson

I have the same problem still not received anything or an update to say what's happening.
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Woodwilcoxson,

I have created a support ticket on your account to address your query. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
s7eveyorkshire
Dabbler

Needs ordering not a ticket..will not have been ordered/processed 2seconds to fix Smiley
catharsisinjune
Hooked

Any updates on this and my upgrade order?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @catharsisinjune, thanks for getting back to us. Checking into your order I can see it was initially placed and requested for the 29/11/19 however this looks to have been changed and committed by our suppliers to the 11/12/19. This is often the case if engineer availability in your area is rather scarce at the time and I'm afraid there's nothing we can do our side to progress your order any sooner.