cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router not received

Kaybee

New router not received

Hello

I am a new customer. I was informed that my activation date would be yesterday but I waited and waited. I have not received a router nor did I get activated yesterday. Can someone help please?
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: New router not received

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delay. I can see your order completed with our suppliers yesterday but the activation looks to have been stuck in our systems however looks like you've rang us and we've pushed the activation through manually.

As a result of that, we hadn't automatically ordered your router but we've manually done that now and we'll get it put in the post as soon as possible. Really sorry again for what's happened. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Kaybee

Hi Gandalf

I am not happy about this at all. Not only have I had to wait almost 4weeks without internet since placing my order but now I have to wait again until my router comes after my supposed activation date? My husband’s has been unable to work because of this.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Kaybee, I'm so sorry about the further issue after you've already waited 4 weeks without a service. I've picked this up and taken ownership for you and have added an update to a ticket on your account with further details: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223632002 I'll work on this with you until we've got it fully resolved and will make sure you get compensated. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team