cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New router not arrived

g3ucq
Grafter

Re: New router not arrived

Can you believe this? I have just received an update to my support ticket telling me that a return bag for my Youview box is being sent to me and if I do not return the box I will be charged for it. I have recently purchased my own Youview box from Argos which is working fine.  Come on PlusNet, get your act together.  Joined up thinking is required.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear that. It looks like the agent sent you a stock response that they themselves later rectified by closing the ticket and cancelling the order for the returns bag. I apologise for any frustration or confusion caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
g3ucq
Grafter

Guess what?  The Youview box arrived this morning. But, as I have since purchased my own Youview box I do not need it.

I got no information that a box had been dispatched nor a tracking number. If I had I would not have bought my own box.

The last message I got from "support" was that the issue was 'on hold' until today. No mention that another box had been sent. Ye gods. Now I need the return bag please.

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hi, I am sorry about this, I can see my colleague sent the wrong item, I am showing that the router was requested on 26/05/17 which was last Friday, the item will be delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class, we advise to allow 3-5 working days for the delivery meaning it can arrive any day this week.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@g3ucq - Hmm, the hardware order is cancelled. Huh

I've ordered a returns bag for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
g3ucq
Grafter

Gandalf

There is something seriously wrong with your dispatch system, as if that was not already apparent.

On the box that arrived today is a tracking number which the PF website tracking shows the parcel was on its way and out for delivery this morning.  If I had received the tracking information a) I would not have had to buy a box from Argos and b) you would have had a much happier customer.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear that.

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure myself what went wrong there.

Let us know if you have any problems with receiving your returns bag.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
g3ucq
Grafter

Curiouser and curiouser. Yesterday I received an email from CS telling my a router was on its way and it arrived today. It's the new One Hub version which is working fine. So something I did not order has arrived, and one I had ordered didn't.  Oh well.  Thanks anyway.

PS Do you want the old router returned? I also have two others here from days gone by.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Don't worry about sending the old routers back, unless you want us to dispose of them for you of course.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
g3ucq
Grafter

OK Chris.  I just thought they may be checked over and sent to poorer countries.

John

g3ucq
Grafter

Having cancelled the Youview+ box, BT Sport etc. I now find I have been charged for those items plus the p&p for the Youview box, which I have returned, in one of the 3 bags that arrived. Yes, THREE!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear that's happened.

Once the bills processed we'll refund the incorrect charges

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team