Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone number

FIXED
Stew24
Hooked

New phone number

Hi , Wonder if any plusnet staff could help me out on here, Got an order that's due to go live on the 1st October. Its for a holiday home that we have poor mobile signal at. Was wondering if there is anyway as I can't see it on my members area that I would be able to find out what the landline number will be ? Ordering furniture and getting it delivered after the phone line goes live and with my poor mobile signal means if they get lost they can reach me on the new landline. Thanks in advance Smiley

14 REPLIES 14
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: New phone number

Fix

Hello @Stew24 I have had a look into your account to check your provisioned landline number.

I have responded to your query via a ticket and have sent an email across to the registered email address on the account. You can view the ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

Stew24
Hooked

Hi Dumbledore,

Thanks for getting back to me and updating me via the ticket regarding this. Hope everything goes ok for install 🤞🏼.

Thanks Smiley
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Stew24

If you need anything else, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

Stew24
Hooked

Thanks Ollie, still waiting on update but told 48 72 hours so hopefully know by tomorrow night Smiley
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Stew24,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Apologies for the ongoing delay., I can see here that our suppliers have today advised a new review date for the installation.

Thanks - LF

Stew24
Hooked

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, Iv not fully read the ticket yet, only problem with this tho we need a date fixed in advanced as it’s going into a holiday home so not will have someone there all the time so would need time to arrange time off work to be there to let in an engineer.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Stew24,

That's understandable. Please keep an eye on the ticket to ensure you are aware of any updates. Our suppliers will always give a provision date a few days in advance, at the moment it still looks like early days for the installation however.

Thanks - LF

Stew24
Hooked

Yeah, hopefully it does not drag on to long an thats needed. When we viewed the property a bt master socket was seen in the living room. Take it it must of been disconnected at the exchange for a while that’s there no space for it again ?
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Stew24,

It sounds like it as if a line is not used for a long time the suppliers may re-use the connections at the exchange for other users. There's nothing on Openreach systems showing any supplies past or present.

Thanks - LF

Stew24
Hooked

Yeah it’s been empty for a few years. Will keep eye on ticket an they for update later on. Thanks for your help Smiley
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries @Stew24, I'm glad to have helped.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

Stew24
Hooked

Hi, update now due from openreach regarding the planning as no spare pairs. Can someone update me on the ticket with what they say when yous find out from them.

Thanks Smiley
Stew24
Hooked

Got an email this morning. Appointment been changed to the 9th, Phoned up as new appointment no use as it’s a holiday home and apart from the week that I picked no one will be there during the week. Can’t get another one next week that I originally picked. Calling Bt at my lunch break to order with them as they offer Saturdays
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Stew24 I have had a look into your account and I can see you have been in touch with ourselves.

The details of your request have been noted on this ticket

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you.

Best wishes.