Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order

FIXED
Steve65
Fixes: 1

New order

My order appears to be stuck in the processing order mode for a week now, also showing a potential problem with the line. Also, the verbal activation date hasn’t been followed up with the usual confirmation email. The online chat are unable to assist and customer services have been giving a waiting time of 60 minutes today. I just would like an idea as to how long I am going to be without internet as my current BT supply ceases on Monday. Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Re: New order

If you have asked BT to cancel your current service you could be in for a long wait. Lines can only have one order at a time, so a cease must complete before anyone else can place an order.

The correct procedure is to allow the new provider to do all the work and take over your line.

Hopefully one of the helpful PN staff will be along with some more information. 

Steve65
Fixes: 1

Fix
Thanks for the reply Mustrum. It was PN who requested the date, but I caused a bit of confusion by amending my order, which required PN to cancel my initial order, then immediately placing a new one. Just hope I’m not going to be in the bad books for too long with the teenagers in the house 😧
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay in providing you with an update on your order.

From what I can see it looks like you got in touch with us this morning and we've had to manually place the order with our suppliers, confirming your activation date to be the 21/11/2018.

Let us know how it goes or if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet