Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order timmescales.

FIXED
timn64
Fixes: 1

New order timmescales.

I placed an order on the 21st December and it has not progressed past the order processing stage on the tracker.  How long should I expect to wait for a live date?  

Only reason I ask is that I gave notice to TalkTalk the same day so my current service is going off in 11 days and I'm a bit concerned that it will go off before this goes live!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New order timmescales.

Hi Tim, I'm sorry that you've not had an udpate on your order just yet.

I've just looked into this for you and it looks like our attempt to transfer the service over from your current provider has failed due to a pending "cease order" on the line that's due to complete on 20/1/20 I'd recommend contacting Talk Talk and getting them to cancel that order as it isn't needed.

Please let us know how that goes.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
timn64
Fixes: 1

Fix
Thanks for the reply. Is that the transfer of the number or the services as a whole? If it's the number then I'm happy to pose that if it means I don't have to speak with talk talk again. I'm not sure I have enough sanity left for that!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @timn64 

This would've been for your services as a whole, although since your post I can see that the cease request appears to have been removed and we've got an order in place today to take over your line and import your number.

We should be able to confirm your transfer date within the next 1 to 2 working days.

Let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet