cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order still not processed

Shu123
Dabbler

New order still not processed

Hi , I moved over to PlusNet and they were supposed to set me up on 23 October.

I've now been without my phone and internet for 2 days. How hard can it be to transfer over.

When i called, they said an engineer is fixing something. This is so frustrating.

This is not a good way to start our relationship. I'm worried now that i will get [-Censored-] service all year round.

22 REPLIES 22
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: New order still not processed

Hi there.

It looks like the engineer encountered a problem which prevented them from completing the job.

I'll need to contact Openreach for more info as to when it'll be resolved. I'll update this space soon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

OK there's a problem with the tie pairs at the exchange. Our suppliers have advised that this should be rectified within the next 48 hours. Once that's done, Openreach can task another engineer out there to complete the work.

I've tried to escalate this with BT but unfortunately it's not possible I'm afraid.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Shu123
Dabbler

My order

Hi, It has been over a week and my internet and phone is still not working. I've now used up all my mobile data :(.

Please sort this out now.

NetExp
Dabbler

Re: My order

Sadly you're not alone - I share your pain.  Good luck getting it sorted.  It's beyond frustrating.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I've just chased this up and have added an update to ticket 160566512 for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note:

Threads by the OP merged to keep things in one place.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Shu123
Dabbler

Yo whats going on. When will my line be up and running. What excuse are you going to give me today????

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It looks like the work has since been completed, but the order is now stuck within the Openreach systems.

We've been given a review date of tomorrow and it looks like they've advised our support team it can take anytime up to midnight today.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Shu123
Dabbler

Hi, My phone is working now but no internet.

Please help!!!!!!!!Buck2

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, I've just chased up your broadband order and have been advised that it will close off by the end of the day today (i.e before midnight)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
zb123
Hooked

I wish I had visited his forum before placing my order with Plusnet. I can see now that moving connection dates is a common trait with this company - lure a customer and then just ‘create tickets’. You live and learn.
Shu123
Dabbler

This is beyond a joke now. Had an engineer come over n he could not fix it. Wtfff. Plusnet is a joke. A Micky mouse company. I need to change companies. How hard is it to give me internet. I will be chasing a refund for all the mobile data I spent n I will never recommend plusnet to any one. What a flop!!! U get better service in India !!!!
Shu123
Dabbler

Every time I've contacted plus net someone has said something different to me. Looks like staff don't have a clue on what there doing n need more training.

Even the engineer came and couldn't resolve the issue. He said the problem is with plus net, but plusnet don't have a clue on what they are doing.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Sorry to hear that. Your router is out of sync with the exchange which indicates a physical problem somewhere.

I understand we're sending you a new router. If the problem still exists, it's likely we'll need to arrange another engineer.

Fingers crossed the replacement router sorts it.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet