cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order not completed

bobmac01

New order not completed

Hi there,

New customer here. Signed up a couple of weeks ago. Broadband and line meant to go live last thursday/friday(30/31st July). Had an engineer come out to install a new box last thursday but then said he couldn't complete the job as he needed access to telephone pole my flat is attached and needed a forklift of some sort. 

Now I know problems arise but since then all I've had from PlusNet is a text to say there had been a problem the next day and that they will be in contact with me when they have further details. I've been on the phone for at least two hours a day since then to try and talk to someone and surprise surprise I can't get in contact. Having messaged on Facebook and tweeted at them on Twitter, I am at a loose end now. I don't know what's going on and can't for the life of me get in contact with them. I know it doesn't take a full week to get something else booked so not sure what Plus.net are actually doing.

On top of this, my router was due friday last week and I'm still yet to receive it. Does anyone have any suggestions or answers to my queries? I'm losing the will to live as I would just like some clarification on my order now. 

Thanks,

Bob

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
bobmac01

Re: New order not completed

For anyone experiencing a similar issue. 

The call centre is extremely busy and I eventually got through. 

Just keep trying.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: New order not completed

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still