cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order, no router and no completion date.

Sam-R

New order, no router and no completion date.

Good morning,
I placed an order for broadband on 27th november and chose 6th December for the engineer. Last week I was told that the engineer had to be rescheduled so I called and was told that I no longer need an engineer visit and that my line is ok and still on track for the 6th December. I’ve still not heard a thing since I made that phone call, received no router and have no go live date according to my account online. Can this be chased if possible?

Many thanks in advance,
Sam Smiley
1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: New order, no router and no completion date.

Hello @Sam-R

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you've had delayed during the provisioning process. I've just had a look into your line and it appears there was a system issue with the first set of orders we placed to provide you with a service. A telephone number was somehow not associated with the order, which has caused it to become stuck.

I've just been in touch with Openreach who have advised that the order will need to be cancelled down and replaced, so I've created and open ticket for our Provisioning Team to replace the orders tomorrow. Smiley

You can both view and comment on it for direct communication with them here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds